INFORMATION ABOUT THE CORONA VIRUS
Attention: On the entire airport premises or SAB there is an obligation to wear a mouth and nose cover.
You are entering Germany and have been in a risk area in the last 10 days before entering? Then you must go home immediately after arrival - or to other accommodation at your destination - and be isolated for 10 days (domestic quarantine). Since November 8, you have to register via a digital entry form if you have been in a risk area up to 10 days before. On the homepage https://www.einreiseanmeldung.de you provide information about your stays of the last 10 days. As of 16.11.2020, travellers or self-payers can have themselves tested again at the Airport Terminal 1/West.
Corona effects for the SAB operation:
- Local and regional transport continues to run according to plan.
- Long-distance bus traffic is limited. Due to the current travel restrictions in November, trips will only take place sporadically. The operation on the part of FlixBus will be discontinued until 16.12.2020. Furthermore, BlaBlaBus will not operate again until 2021. If you have any questions, please contact your travel agent.
- The usual services at the bus terminal and Stuttgart Airport will remain limited for the time being. Due to current regulations the waiting room is currently closed.
- The Deutsche Touring GmbH operations centre on site is currently unmanned. From 9 am - 6 pm we are available for you by phone under 0711 / 948 - 5223.
Please protect yourself and others
Please comply with the applicable infection control regulations, especially:
- Mouth and nose cover at the bus terminal and on the buses
- 1,5m Minimum distance to other persons
- Hygiene rules
Please note that the test center at Stuttgart Airport is only available to people entering the test center from a risk area. For more information on the test center at Stuttgart Airport.