SAB opening times
Stuttgart Airport Busterminal
Monday to Sunday: all day
Operations control center - Changed operating times due to corona
Monday to Sunday: 10.00 am - 18.00 pm
Ticket sales - ReiseAgentur Gotowala
Daily: 10.30 am - 7.00 pm
Monday - Friday: 3 - 5 pm
Saturday: 2 - 5 pm
Waiting room, kiosk, sanitary facilities - Changed operating times due to corona
Waiting room and kiosk are are currentrly open from 05.30 am - 22.30 pm.
The sanitary facilities are currently open from 05.30 am - 22.30 pm.
The Stuttgart airport is currently only accessible to a limited extent. Only the food market Edeka and the bakery Treiber are open.
Parking and Taxi
The Stuttgart Airport Busterminal offers more than enough parking spaces. With around 11,000 spaces around the airport, you are sure to find a place to park. These parking spaces are available for both short and long-stay parking, as well as for Kiss & Ride, depending on the kind of space. Drivers of electric vehicles can use the charging points in parking garage P4 and parking lot P5.
You can find an overview of the parking facilities and current parking fees at the airport/SAB here on the Stuttgart Airport Website
You can reach the SAB conveniently at any time by taxi. There is a taxi rank on the southern side of the bus terminal in front of Terminal 4, with an additional drop-off point in front of Terminal 3.
The waiting area at the bus terminal offers a range of amenities to make waiting for your bus more enjoyable. After all, if you have to wait for a bus, you want it to be as comfortable as possible.
Heated waiting room with kiosk and WiFi
Even the best planning and organization can do nothing to influence the weather. To make sure you don't get soaked to the skin, the SAB offers a heated waiting room with kiosk and bistro, meaning you no longer have to worry about the wind and rain. Here you can relax and enjoy free WiFi for 60 minutes per day. The digital displays provide information about bus arrival and departure times.
Alongside restrooms and diaper changing facilities for infants and babies, there are also separate private shower rooms with a washbasin, shower and toilet. Here, you can freshen up after a long journey or night on the bus, or prepare for an important Event.
Shops, food & drink
Shoppers can enjoy a wide variety of stores in and around the bus terminal at Stuttgart Airport. While shopping facilities elsewhere are limited by the relatively small area at bus and train stations, the stores, cafes and restaurants at Stuttgart Airport complement those at the SAB.
Stores at the SAB
Want to buy something before you travel? Maybe you need some reading material for the journey or a present for your loved ones? Then why not pay a visit to the kiosk at the bus terminal? Newspapers, tobacco products, greetings cards and small souvenirs are all available here. If you have a bit more spare luggage space however, you can find something to fill it just a few steps away, with Stuttgart Airport offering a range of stores for all Needs.
Here are just some of the stores you can find at Stuttgart Airport:
- FELIX W.: Men's fashion
- Hallhuber: Ladies' fashion
- Jet Setter Trend: Multi-label fashion boutique
- Jet Setter Woman: Multi-label fashion boutique for women
- Soer: Men's and ladies' fashion
- Bonita: Ladies' fashion
- Juwelier Capri: Watches and jewelry
- Picard: Baggage, pockets and accessory
- Joe Nimble: Shoe store
- kkiosk: Traditional kiosk with post office
- ObeyYourBody: Premium cosmetics & skincare products
- Ravensburger: Toys for young and old
- Multimedia Store: Mobile phone and internet services from Vodafone
Food and drink at the Stuttgart Airport busterminal
If you need food for the journey or get a craving for a snack, the kiosk and bistro in the waiting room at the bus terminal should be your first port of call. Here you can buy hot and cold snacks, fruit, drinks and more. If you are after something different however, the surrounding area has plenty to offer.
Here are just some of the alternatives in and around the airport terminal:
- Biergarten: Hearty, rustic food and drink
- EsS-Bahn: Traditional currywurst in all varieties, drinks also available
- EDEKA: Supermarket
- McDonald's: Fast food & drink
- Modern Asia: Asian snacks
- Puro Gusto: Italian bistro
- Burger King: Fast Food & beverages
- Leysieffer: Snacks and hot or cold beverages
- Red Baron: Restaurant
- san francisco coffee company: Coffee, tea and cold drinks, with sandwiches and baked products also available
- Treiber (at the EDEKA): Bakery serving all kinds of baked products and coffee
- AeroAtoll Apotheke: Drugstore open all week
- Airportseelsorge (religious services): Ecumenical pastoral care
- Banks: The airport contains ATMs for LBBW (including Baden-Württembergische Bank & Sparkasse), Postbank (only in the security area) and Volksbank Stuttgart, as well as a Reisebank counter for changing foreign currency
- Fotofix digital: Automatic photo booth
- Lockers: Lockers can be found next to Terminal 1 behind airport security. Prices vary from 2 to 6 euros per day depending on size, with payment accepted in cash and EC card
- Tourist Information: Tourist information for Stuttgart and the region, as well as bookings for tours, hotel rooms and regional and long-distance travel
An office of the state police is located at Flughafenstrasse 36, and can provide assistance in matters of public order and security. You can also contact the police station by phone via the following number: +49 (0) 711 78780