INFORMATION ABOUT THE CORONA VIRUS
Anyone entering Baden-Württemberg from a risk area must have a mandatory corona test carried out. The offer of free corona tests for travel returnees from non-risk areas ended on 15 September 2020. Travel returnees from non-risk areas are recommended to reduce contacts on a voluntary basis for at least 10 days.
Please inform yourself about the current entry regulations of the state of Baden-Württemberg on the homepage of the state capital Stuttgart.
Corona effects for the SAB operation:
- Local and regional transport continues to run according to plan.
- Long-distance bus traffic is limited. If you have any questions, please contact your travel agent.
- The usual services at the bus terminal and Stuttgart Airport will remain limited for the time being.
- The Deutsche Touring GmbH operations centre on site is currently unmanned. From 9 am - 6 pm we are available for you by phone under 0711 / 948 - 5223.
Please protect yourself and others
Please comply with the applicable infection control regulations, especially:
- Mouth and nose cover at the bus terminal and on the buses
- 1,5m Minimum distance to other persons
- Hygiene rules
Please note that the test center at Stuttgart Airport is only available to people entering the test center from a risk area. For more information on the test center at Stuttgart Airport.